As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Senior Manager, PROMs (Data and Measurement) provides administrative and program management to the PROMs Program's reporting and data, database, data policy, research, and data education/communication activities. The Sr. Manager will also have responsibilities as an individual contributor for certain functions within the above scope. and may also act on behalf of the Director or at designated times or for designated responsibilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with Director create project and product roadmaps to support PROMs program strategy, policy, measurement, data quality assurance and education for the system's Patient Reported Outcome Measures program (PROMs); in support of: patient care, quality improvement, research and value demonstration.
• Develop or utilize current knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert on PROMs data to respond to not only periodic inquiries, but also to guide program policy and activity.
• Have responsibility for ongoing assessment and enhancement of program's database and data visualization systems
• Create, facilitate and evaluate PROMs data and database multimodal learning opportunities to share best practices, support policy guidelines and adapt program design
• Lead the PROMs data quality assurance program, support related workflows, required intra- and inter-program collaborations, documentation and end-user awareness; and help promote and assure end-user compliance with data use policy/approve data access requests
• Provide oversight and process ownership for fulfillment of PROMs data needs (for both clinical and research data) as well as act as individual contributor to facilitate operational fulfillment
• Oversee the PROMS data access approval process, and in so doing, apply system and program policy and best practice.
• Manage collaboration with and be point of contact and coordination with MGB departments, researchers, and OCMO teams to support use of and upgrade of PROMs data, research and measurement programs and activities and be program's point of contact for management of industry data inquiries.
• Support the program's internal and external reporting needs as either an individual contributor and/or by utilizing appropriate OCMO and MGB resources.
• Use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration
• Other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate (required); graduate degree (preferred) in related field
• 8-10 years progressive experience in healthcare data, policy, program management and/or adjacent areas.
• Familiarity with clinical and research data; familiarity with data analytics and data visualization/reporting
• Experience as manager in a field related to quality and safety and/or clinical programs involving or using healthcare data.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies
• Demonstrates ability to develop, implement, access and improve complete and successful programs, operations and/or workflows based on initial leadership-level guidance and support.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross functional teams including staff at all levels of the organization
• Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds an levels within and external to the organization
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively conduct meetings, both formal and informal
• Requires minimal direction from leadership and possesses the ability to learn quickly
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 19 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!