Sr. Performance Marketing Manager If you are a Sr. Performance Marketing Manager with experience, please read on!
An award-winning retail focused digital marketing agency with operations in Australia and USA is growing fast and were looking for a talented Performance Manager to join our team and grow with us.
Reporting directly into the Performance Director, the Performance Marketing Manager integrates directly into our clients operations and leads a team of performance marketers ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest performance possible.
What You Will Be Doing - Acting as part of your client's team, interpreting their goals and pain points, understanding brand guidelines and strategic initiatives
- Participate in mentorship and training programs to build skills that further your career development
- Helping to mentor and train your direct-reports
- Setting and communicating expectations, scheduling and organizing resources, managing deliverables, and meeting deadlines
- Managing a team of Performance Marketing specialists to deliver to achieve client KPIs
- Analysis of web and campaign analytics to undercover key learnings and insights to construct actionable performance recommendations
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation, and industry standards related to online marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
- Responsible for maximizing client retention and growth
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years work experience in the digital marketing space with proficient knowledge across multiple digital marketing tactics
- 2+ years managing Account Management and/or Marketing teams
- Experience in eCommerce or other conversion-focused landscape (either client or agency side)
- Experience in analyzing and presenting diverse sets of campaign data with experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software
- Highly proficient in relationship management, public speaking, and excellent presentation skills
- Desire to learn and grow your skillset
- You love people, chase a challenge, lift the energy in every room and are ready for success
What's In It for You Competitive salary
- Remote eligible
- Medical, Dental, Vision
So, if you are a Sr. Performance Marketing Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
San Francisco, California
Posted about 6 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our