Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is a global company operating in the competitive and dynamic Payments industry. The Pricing function is one of PayPal's most prominent finance functions. PayPal is seeking a driven and experienced optimization professional to lead our global Pricing Transformation team. The role will be based in San Jose, Omaha, or NYC and will work with a cross-functional team to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the Pricing organization. This is a high visibility role and will require leadership experience in business transformation as well as strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex information into presentations. The position will require the ability to lead multiple transformation initiatives that require technical, operational, or process-related changes. The ability to work collaboratively with different business leads, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts is required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop innovative ideas to optimize, streamline, and automate Pricing processes and procedures, while expanding our capabilities and flexibility to scale in a controlled manner
- Optimize and elevate Pricing processes, decisions, and infrastructure through automation and embedded intelligence
- Proactive partnership across Pricing and key stakeholder groups on Pricing transformation activities.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, assist in the development of Pricing's multi-year transformation roadmap
- Effectively partner with business leaders to develop robust business cases that account for timelines, budgeting and resource needs, as well as clear articulation of project benefits
- Ensure transformational activity drive impact to our teams and products
- Bachelor's degree required. Operations Research, Finance, or Business degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience participating in large-scale planning and transformation activities in global organizations
- Mindset to proactively evaluate, seek transformational opportunities, and drive change for the Pricing organization
- 3+ years management experience
- Salesforce/Vendavo experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate ideas in presentations
- Executive presence with ability to effectively work with all types of roles and functions in the organization
- Significant intellectual curiosity and desire to learn PayPal's business and pricing functions
- Ability to lead and drive execution of plans through influence where you do not have direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders while navigating complex decision points and driving engagement on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational agility and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with matrix reporting structure
- Able to take initiative and work independently, however, collaboration, as part of a uniquely qualified team is required
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
Austin, Chicago, San JoseWe're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.