Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal's Pricing Compliance organization is responsible and accountable for establishing accuracy in pricing for every customer at PayPal. The Pricing Compliance Senior Manager/Manager will be the lead for the Pricing Compliance function. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining Pricing compliance programs in accordance with Pricing policy, industry regulations, and government legislation. The individual will establish a strong control framework and ensure adherence between Pricing policy and procedures.
- Candidate must understand and help manage all major business compliance risks that affect Pricing, review and approve business compliance risk management plans, and coordinate linkages between compliance and other relevant departments.
- Create a strong control framework to ensure end-to-end pricing procedures reflect Pricing policy
- Ensure regulatory requirements and government legislation are clearly understood and incorporated into our Pricing policy and all global Pricing initiatives
- Partner with Legal and Government Relations to stay abreast of changes in laws and regulations and recommend appropriate changes to ensure that Pricing policy and procedures are in line with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Candidate must be able to provide objective, independent compliance assessments and recommendations
- Manage internal relationships with SOX PMO, Internal Audit and Risk/Compliance teams (FLOD/SLOD)
- Lead a team of Pricing Compliance individuals
- Manage the Global Pricing Policy document for the Global Pricing team
- Support first line in prioritization of risk mitigation
- Support management and operations with problem solving on compliance or regulatory matters
- Support risk assessments, identify improvements required in the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management Program and drive implementation of pricing improvements
- Strive to deliver exceptional and responsive service by providing risk and compliance management expertise in a clear, solution oriented and customer-focused manner
- 8+ years working experience in the compliance field
- 5 years management/leadership experience
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of global financial institutions, money service business, and/or banking compliance
- Ability to lead in a manner that encourages team to work efficiently with an attention to detail in audits, analysis, communications and writing
- Ability to work under pressure, manage assignments with competing priorities, meet deadlines, adapt to change and manage dealing with ambiguity
- Strong reputation for integrity, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and exercise judgment to raise issues in a timely and constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including strengths in influencing, conflict management, and negotiation
- Extensive experience in partnering with and counseling senior business leaders, particularly in the context of a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to analyze regulatory risks in complex business processes, and recommend controls to mitigate those risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate across multiple geographies
- High energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a growing and changing environment
Austin, Texas, United States of America
Chicago, Omaha, San JoseWe're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.