Are you ready to make a difference in the world by helping Nursing Education faculty and students succeed?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver innovative Marketing solutions?
About our Team
Elsevier Nursing & Health Education delivers comprehensive program and curriculum solutions that provide expert-authored learning content. We also provide state-of-the-art technology and insightful data that Nursing faculty need to achieve positive program and student learning outcomes.
About the Role
You will partner across our teams to manage and drive the creation of engaging and impactful content types. This includes white papers, success stories, and webinars, with overarching consultation on podcasting and video content. As the owner of content strategy, you'll partner with communications to bring this content to life through our website, live events, and email campaigns.
- Developing and managing key partnership opportunities with internal and external thought leaders & industry organizations.
- Organizing live webinars to support Nursing Education faculty in development of teaching practices and improving student outcomes.
- Owning content marketing strategy to show how Elsevier products and thought leaders support developing practice-ready nurses while enabling faculty and students in their teaching and learning journeys.
- Partnering with internal and external thought leaders to identify key content pieces that will benefit faculty programs and classrooms
- Coordinating meetings and organize editorial processes and QA of written pieces and videos
- Partnering across Product Marketing, MarCom, and Operations to ensure ample promotion of content pieces across campaign seasons.
Work in a way that works for you
- Show proven experience in editorial, writing, communications, or marketing in higher education, healthcare, and/or publishing.
- Have the ability to travel for various events within the US.
- Have excellent proofreading, grammar, writing, and project management skills.
- Show impeccable organization skills and attention to detail while managing multiple projects at once.
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and matched 401K benefits
- Excellent hands-on training program and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with self-development and career progression
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.About Us
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join UsPurposeful Work
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.Growing Every Day
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.Colleagues Who Care
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.