LyondellBasellProviding leadership to the Global Mobility function by working with Senior Business and Talent Development leaders to define objectives and build out programs and supporting infrastructure to support and, Building out compensation frameworks and process that promote pay fairness and supporting reporting and analytics to advance LYB's pay fairness goals.
The Senior Manager, Global Mobility and Compensation Processes (hybrid role) is responsible for the following:
The role will report to the Director, Global Compensation and Mobility and will be responsible for a team to support the Global Mobility activities as well as managing the third-party program administrator. As the LYB pay fairness program grows, the expectation is that additional resources will be added to the team.Roles & ResponsibilitiesGlobal Mobility (70%)
Compensation Processes (30%)
- Maintain a strong understanding of the business and structure to create solutions that are aligned with long-term business goals, sound philosophies, and frameworks.
- Build relationships and collaborate with various levels of leadership and stakeholders to effectively lead, develop and implement the mobility strategy.
- Design and deliver mobility programs that comprehensively meet the needs of a global organization and monitor and report on program effectiveness.
- Lead revisions of programs to ensure continued support of business and employee needs.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and compliance of our mobility programs.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with external vendors and other stakeholders; direct, coordinate, manage, and execute projects to deliver excellence in our mobility programs.
- Develop framework for evaluating pay fairness across the organization.
- Develop analyses to identify opportunities for improvement towards pay fairness goals.
- Work with Talent Management and Recruiting to design and implement programs that support pay fairness.
- Provide Senior Leadership updates.
- Develop content for the proxy statement and the ESG report describing goals and progress towards those goals.
- Manage Global Mobility and Compensation budgets.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Extensive relevant experience leading/managing large-scale initiatives/projects through every phase of a project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience successfully taking on new challenges/roles with increasing scope of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to define strategy and vision for highly visible, global, cross-functional projects that have significant business impact.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management/leaders decisions that have an impact on business direction.
- Demonstrated ability to become a Subject Matter expert in a new field.
- Ability to understand complex taxation matters, global payroll requirements and other technical matters involved with mobility management.
- Knowledge and understanding of complex business/matrixed organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated executive presence and influence, ability to build client relationships and create client satisfaction.
- Mastery of the "soft skills" in creating a collaborative, positive team environment.
- Successful experience in managing third-party implementation partners to agreed-upon SOW.
- Comprehension that HR is a service to the company at large and thus ownership of delivering value to the business.
- Strong data analytical skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in HR/Finance.
- Previous global mobility/expatriate experience preferred.
Builds effective teams
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB): As a leader in the global chemical industry, LyondellBasell strives every day to be the safest, best operated and most valued company in our industry. The company's products, materials and technologies are advancing sustainable solutions for food safety, access to clean water, healthcare and fuel efficiency in more than 100 international markets. LyondellBasell places high priority on diversity, equity and inclusion and is Advancing Good with an emphasis on our planet, the communities where we operate and our future workforce. The company takes great pride in its world-class technology and customer focus. LyondellBasell has stepped up its circularity and climate ambitions and actions to address the global challenges of plastic waste and decarbonization. For more information, please visit www.lyondellbasell.com or follow @LyondellBasell on LinkedIn.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.