Why This Opportunity
This is a great chance to gain experience operating a sophisticated private cloud Kubernetes environment, with future potential to bring that experience to the public cloud. Join our Site Reliability Engineering team and help us deploy, manage, and improve the infrastructure that powers products that protect consumers and enterprises from identity fraud.
Are you able to look at logs and stack traces and get a general idea of what is wrong? Do you have knowledge of and/or strong interest in the technologies surrounding Kubernetes container orchestration like Helm, Harbor, and Calico? Does the thought of writing Ansible code excite you? Do you want to work with deployment tools like Github and Terraform?
What You'll Need
- Demonstratable knowledge of management and administration of RedHat/CentOS Linux systems- things like System Installation, Package Management, OS tuning and Security Hardening.
- Experience working in a production environment (change control, rollback plans, etc).
- Ability to code/script- e.g. Bash, Python, Golang, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Graylog, DataDog, Dynatrace, Nagios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years working in a technical position.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster provisioning, management and operation.
- Experience with orchestration/config management tools like Ansible and GitHub Actions.
- Experience with enterprise RDBMS such as MySQL.
- Experience with Secret Management tools such as Hashicorp Vault.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.