The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A leading company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer (GitHub/GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit) in Atlanta, GA.
• Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs
• Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines
• Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications
• Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy
• Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost
• Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices
• Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
• Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient
• Ensure adherence to security standards and compliance with privacy
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
• At least 8 years of software and development experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with Services and Integration Technologies
• Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
• Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API.
• Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
• Broad hands-on experience in AWS Cloud serverless components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Sagemaker, Athena, etc.)
• Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services
• Experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility
• Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions
• Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity
• Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve urgent problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
• Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
• Be flexible and embrace challenges that are outside of your comfort zone
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Posted about 18 hours ago
Posted about 17 hours ago
Posted about 17 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!