Location: Cambridge, MA
Description: Job Title: Senior DSP Software Engineer
Type: Permanent Placement/ Direct Hire
Clearance: US Citizenship/W2 with "Clearability" to Government Top Secret/ SCI Security
This client is a nonprofit research and development company, tackling important national challenges with a promise of delivering successful and usable solutions. From military defense and space exploration to biomedical engineering, lives often depend on the solutions they provide. Multidisciplinary teams of engineers and scientists work in a collaborative environment that inspires the cross-fertilization of ideas necessary for true innovation.
This group of software engineers is seeking a candidate with digital signal processing (DSP) experience to deliver solutions to challenging problems.
- Plan, architect, implement, and test real-time signal processing applications running on various state-of-the-art processors.
- Projects range from established operational deployed systems to short-term research prototype efforts exploring and engineering possibilities.
- Working with a team, tackling difficult problems, devise solutions, and bring those solutions to life.
- Candidates will have strong software development skills and substantial experience working in a collaborative environment
- Software architecture and design experience required.
- Knowledge of communications technology required
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- 10+ years professional experience
- Digital communication theory and experience
- GPU Software development
- Focused and driven
- Ability to analyze and understand signal specifications and system operations specifications and to translate them into software and test requirements
- Experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ and/or CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in optimizing signal processing algorithms and implementations for performance
- Experience developing, debugging, and testing code for production deployments
- Experience developing multithreaded applications
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com