The Sr. Director, Pricing Strategy is responsible for leading the strategic vision and execution of pricing strategies across our solution portfolio. The role will lead a team of pricing strategists who are responsible for working with various Business Unit leaders, Strategy, Sales, Sales Operation, Service Leaders, Product Managers, Growth Marketers and Finance leaders across the business to ensure the pricing strategy is aligned and is being applied consistently in all markets.
In addition, the Pricing leader is responsible for aligning the Pricing strategy and Business unit objectives spanning revenue growth, client retention and market share.
- Lead the definition of an inspiring vision and strategy for the Pricing team across all lines of business (small, mid-size, large enterprise and multinational clients).
- Provide thought leadership in the definition of pricing strategies, with a balanced understanding of short and long-term objectives, market dynamics, competitive trends, and client feedback.
- Drive strategic pricing leadership, guidance and management working with multiple businesses providing insights for pricing analyses to enhance business outcomes. Work closely with the business units across ADP to define the strategy, priorities, and share progress on the delivery and business impact of price actions.
- Accountable for planning, budgeting, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of pricing initiatives for WW Sales. Partner with Strategy, Sales leadership, CFO's of Business units, Growth Marketing and other Senior Leaders to achieve sales goals, retention and LTV.
- Optimize go to market pricing to enable sales growth across the ADP portfolio...ranging from individual price level changes to major initiatives involving transformational changes in bundling, price structure and levels.
- Leverage research techniques to establish a deep understanding of market and competitive pricing intelligence to improve pricing and positioning (i.e. max/diff, leader / filler, cluster analysis etc.)
- Build a stronger pricing operating model by improving reporting & analytics and value to our internal partners.
- Contribute to the evolution of our next generation products by exploring new way to Increase booking, consistency and simplicity.
- 5-7+ years of experience leading Pricing Strategy preferably in the B2B technology space.
- Previous experience at a large firm or consulting firm; providing revenue management/ pricing strategic recommendations to clients is highly desirable.
- Ability and experience to define and inspire teams across organizations around a clear vision and execution plan.
- Possess defendable points of view on key pricing areas i.e., pricing capabilities, price models, price setting, price realization, promotional spending, pricing experiments, and bundling.
- Exposure to one or all of the following: pricing systems & strategy, pricing implementation, segmentation, category management, promotional pricing and discounting.
- A proven track record of delivering complex initiatives working across multiple teams. Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-making.
- A strong business sense, an ability to relate priorities and work the business and customer needs, closely partnering with key business unit stakeholders across ADP and with 3rd parties.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions and manage in a complex matrix environment.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA preferred.
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) from Pricing Professional Society (PPS) is an asset.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.