Responsible for all product costing and inventory accounting for TX plant and warehouses. Support department managers, supervisors, and Plant Manager with requests for financial information and provide timely information on Plant metrics. Position requires interaction with all levels of personnel at Texas facility as well as Corporate office.
- Collaborates with the Plant Manager to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly production and general plant performance reports.
- Maintain accurate, fully costed bills of material for all WIP and finished goods inventory.
- Maintain accurate perpetual inventory balances for all Texas locations, including main plant, warehouse, and any
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities new products or ECN
- Competency Statement(s)
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Confidentiality - Ability to maintain and secure company, department and employee information in
- a professional and highly ethical manner
- Consensus Building - Ability to bring about group solidarity to achieve a goal.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race,
- ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his
- or her own drive or initiative.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Three to 5 years related experience in a multi-site, manufacturing environment.
- SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.