Senior Branch Manager
While you're putting your years of experience to work as a Senior Branch Manager here at First Bank by leading your branch sales team, your primary responsibility will be to plan, direct and manage the marketing, business development and sales activities, including budget projections of a branch; improve market share and achieve the business, financial and sales goals of the branch; oversee the service quality, physical, audit integrity, and risk management of the branch.
What You Will Be Doing
What Do You Need for this Position?
- Developing a daily and weekly branch sales plan
- Providing motivation and coaching of staff to ensure accountability and achievement of assigned sales/referral goals
- Managing branch lobby traffic by actively interacting with new and existing clients in an effort to develop, retain and expand existing First Bank relationships; including cross-selling additional products and consumer loans
- Training and developing your staff to maximize employee performance through appropriate human resources management
- Monitoring the competitive environment by staying abreast of changes in the financial services industry; assessing the impact of those changes on the branch
- Developing and implementing branch marketing promotions; tracking sales results and modifying results as needed
- Ensuring optimum staff coverage of branch staff, including evenly distributing the workload
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all retail products and provide staff training to include product knowledge, sales, referrals, client service, risk management and policy & procedures
- Maintaining a professional and cohesive team atmosphere and representing the company in various civic and community functions
- High School diploma or Equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum of four to six years previous financial services/banking experience required
- Minimum of three years of experience (and proven proficiency) in sales management, including planning, goal setting, tracking, reporting and selling
- Minimum of two years of previous management/supervisory experience required
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret financial reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present and/or respond to management, customers and the business community
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial products and services
- Must be registered under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) or become registered upon hire
- Multi-lingual, a plus
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At First Bank, we embrace a hybrid work environment which allows employees to work at an alternative location depending upon the needs of their job and team. The in-office days are designed to inspire increased collaboration, development, productivity, and quick decision making.
Hybrid schedules should include at least two full days in the office with more or all in-office days expected of our client facing teams and the groups that support them in the business.Additional Details
The range for this role takes into account many factors that First Bank considers when making hiring decisions, including but not limited to, prior experience, skill set, training, and other internal business and organizational factors. First Bank generally does not hire at or near the top of the range below. The range is driven by the geographic location of our estimated hiring location; however, the specific range may vary depending on the geographic location for remote positions. Compensation decisions depend on the specific facts and circumstances of each hiring instance. A reasonable estimate of the current range is:Min: $91,000 Mid: $113,500 Max: $136,000
This job has expired.