5200 Virginia Way, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027, United States of America
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB MUST BE RHIA / RHIT OR CSS CERTIFIED
THIS OPPORTUNITY CAN BE ROMOTE WITH IN 60 MILES RADIUS OF BRENTWOOD, TN
Responsible for assignment of accurate ICD diagnoses, apply knowledge of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), modifiers and quantities derived from medical record documentation (paper or electronic) for outpatient kidney care services.
Assigns ICD codes in accordance with Official Coding Guidelines and CMS Requirements
Creates routine and ad hoc reports, report template, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
Assigned special projects as it relates to coding and coding guidelines with supervision
Keeps Apprised of new laws, regulations, new approaches, and best practices as it is related to Coding/HIM
The ability to take initiative and complete projects while communicating leadership
Other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree required
Bachelor' degree preferred
1 year plus experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS
RHIA, RHIT, or CCS required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.