GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB: (The work environment is a Non-Airconditioned Warehouse. Associates are on their feet moving around throughout the course of the shift from one aisle to another. Normal work schedule is Sun - Thurs, 8 hour shifts, with a 6th day, if needed to meet production requirements. Two 20-minute rest breaks are provided on each shift.)
Performs any order fulfillment work required, in any warehouse floor area. Fully cross-trained and qualified for accountability on all
work functions in specified areas. Functions include, but are not limited to:
• Unloading cases at receiving (Unloads cases from container trailer onto mobile conveyor)
• Palletizing cases at sortation. (Take cases off conveyor, scan and place on pallets)
• Moving palletized cases with manual pallet jack.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Operates telescoping conveyor, extending conveyor into and backing conveyor out of trailer to facilitate safe, efficient unloading.
• Picks up incoming cases from trailer and places on telescoping conveyor.
• Looks at sortation lane monitor for pallet position assignments, SKU information and other palletizing instructions.
• Removes cases from sortation lane conveyor and places on pallets, according to layout instructions on soration lane monitor.
• Performs specified scans and administrative work for warehouse management system and productivity tracking.
• Places cases on pallets in proper orientation for easy reading of bar code by scanner.
• Moves completed pallets away, with manual pallet jack, to staging area and brings empty pallet in vacant location.
• Scans all cases and pallet label on completed pallets to assign cases to pallets within Warehouse Management System.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Benefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country
HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our