Job Title: Solution Architect - Commercial Systems
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position is open for 100% Remote
Provide thought leadership, execute day-to-day solution support, and handle technical implementations for Hershey's retail commerce ecosystem. Strategically assists the business with assessments, solution design, technical implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365 and other assets necessary to support a solution. Responsible for overall application architecture and design decisions. Works to map overall design to business requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes and fit the enterprise context.
- Research product development options and provides analysis for product direction
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Managed Service providers, QA, Operations, Vendor/partners and Business Owners
- Strong experience in release management processes and technology
- Assist the business with requirements gathering and provide the solution
- Identify process improvements for business related functions
- Perform code reviews
- Performing design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365 and any other related applications
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics modules: Commerce (Instore/online/Omnichannel), Supply Chain, Advanced Warehousing, Financials
- Provide direction and support for team including internal and external partner network
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements
- Develop presentations as needed to provide transparency and alignment of key stakeholders.
- Prepare design diagrams, code, test/debug programs, and perform solution configuration leveraging an understanding of business process, industry trends, and systems architecture, as needed.
- Diagnose root cause issues and define solutions.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers, vendors and others through good interpersonal skills.
- Provide inputs to project plans, estimates and scope for defined solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a complex environment involving rapidly changing priorities
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics products with 3+ years in D365 F&O
3-5 years of project experience including leading initiatives by analyzing systems design, assessing risk, and calculating business value
- Prefer MB300 Core Certification
- Demonstrated competency in Agile and Waterfall Project Management.
- 3-5 years of MS Dynamics Retail experience
- Experience in leading and/or participating in requirements gathering and documentation of business requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, integrity and ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI and Data warehousing concepts
- Strong experience in Azure functions, LCS, service bus and logic apps
- Experience with Dynamics SDK
- Experience with Business Process Modeler (BPM)
- Experience using Dynamics APIs, REST/ODATA and SOAP
- Experience in D365 reporting
- Strong Change Management knowledge
- Strong knowledge with IT Service Management best practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools, such as Microsoft Visio.
- Strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management. Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology trends and familiarity with client/server environments.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field is required
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).