Meta is seeking AI Software Engineers to join our Research & Development teams. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on Language related topics. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to solve for some of the most crucial & exciting problems that exist on the web. We are hiring in multiple locations.
Software Engineer, Language Responsibilities:
- Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent rich language systems that improve Meta's products and experiences
- Assist in goal setting related to project impact, AI system design, and ML excellence
- Drive large efforts across multiple teams
- Mentor other AI Engineers & improve the quality of AI work in the broader team
- Develop custom/novel architectures, define use cases, and develop methodology & benchmarks to evaluate different approaches
- Apply in-depth knowledge of how the machine learning system interacts with the other systems around it
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Specialized experience in one or more of the following machine learning/deep learning domains: Language: NLP, ASR, TTS, Conversational AI
- Experience developing language algorithms or language infrastructure in C/C++ or Python
- Experience in deep learning and PyTorch
- Experience with distributed systems or on-device algorithm development
- Experience contributing to AI Publications
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.