Why Reading Hospital?
To inquire about this position, please reach out to Jennifer.Tregear@towerhealth.org 2 days during week, 1 weekend day each week, 8a-4:30p Responsibilities
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 trauma
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizient Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
- Career Advancement Program
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Collaborates with the RN Case Manager to assist patients and families in adjusting to episodes of acute and chronic illness, in coping with lifestyle changes precipitated by illness or disability, in participating in restorative health programs, in carrying out discharge recommendations, and in addressing issues of end-of-life care. The Social Worker utilizes a variety of treatment modalities to assist patients and families in the resolution of social, financial, and emotional problems. Social work will intervene with patients based on consultation and complete a psychosocial assessment that includes social, economic, cultural, age-related and behavioral factors, history of child, elder, or domestic abuse, prior psychiatric or substance abuse treatment, and family and social support systems as appropriate to the clinical situation. This position will receive referrals from physicians, RN Case Managers, staff nurses and other members of the interdisciplinary team. Qualifications Education Requirements
- BSW Required
- MSW Preferred
Experience required 2+ years
This job has expired.