WELL+GOOD: Creating a culture and community of wellness.
Trusted, influential, and famously trend-setting, Well+Good defines and demystifies wellness for a growing global community. Well+Good creates a world where wellness is stylish, achievable, and fun-connecting readers with smart, simple ways to add wellness to their lives.
Leaf Group is a house of brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories: Fitness & Wellness (Well+Good, Livestrong.com); Home & Decor (Hunker, Society6, Deny Designs), and Art & Design (Saatchi Art, The Other Art Fair). Additionally, we have performance focused brands in key categories such as Travel, Pets, and DIY (OnlyInYourState, Cuteness, eHow). Our media and marketplace brands are authentic and authoritative, reaching a large and growing passionate audience.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward. Check us out here.
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to help us grow and expand our social media presence on existing and emerging social platforms including TikTok, Instagram and YouTube.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Social Media Coordinator grows with us.
You'll Report To: Senior Manager, Social Media
A typical day as a social media coordinator might include:
You'll be successful if you have a passion for social media, have your finger on the pulse of the major and emerging platforms and are a collaborative creator!What You Have:
- Pitch, shoot and edit engaging video content for Instagram Reels, TikTok and beyond based on current health and wellness trends. (40%)
- Work with social, design and edit teams to create original social media content across platforms focused on audience growth and engagement. (20%)
- Pitch new social media franchises for platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and more. (10%)
- Track and monitor social media metrics through app insights; Deliver insights on social and content performance to wider teams (5%)
- Liaise & work with design team on graphics for social media channels (5%)
- Help team with scheduling and promotion of content across multiple social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, & Pinterest, and YouTube (5%)
- Monitor and engage with the brand's followers and community across platforms, responding to comments and inquiries from followers (5%)
- Source User Generated Content (UGC) to be re-shared on social channels (5%)
- Compile reports on YouTube performance and recommend optimizations to video stakeholders (5%)
What We Have:
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- Experience directly producing, shooting, editing and filming Reels/TikToks
- Familiarity working in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok
- Basic understanding of social media analytics (Experience with Google Analytics, Parse.ly, YouTube Analytics, CrowdTangle, Facebook/Instagram Insights, Pinterest analytics, a plus)
- Experience/Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of the social media space, best practices and trends
- Loves social media and loves to try test and try new ideas on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. Personal accountability goes a long way. We believe we are the change.
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby's Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk's 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company's Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.Agency Disclosure:
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.