WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Small Business Portfolio Review Manager. The Small Business Portfolio Review Manager will assist with the management of the Small Business loan portfolio as it relates to maturities, renewals, extensions, collateral releases, and other credit events. The incumbent will structure, package and present credit files to underwriting or decision them within their credit authority. They will coordinate their activities with the Customer Care team and the Small Business Relationship Managers. The incumbent will, during their daily servicing activities of these Small Business Relationships, be responsible for identifying opportunities for the sale of additional credit and non-credit products, including cash management and on-line banking services, as deemed appropriate. These opportunities will be referred to a sales team associate. The incumbent will serve as the "gatekeeper" for the recommendation or direct sale of other Bank products and services in an effort to increase depth of the banking relationship and the overall customer contribution and profitability margin of the assigned portfolio. The incumbent will be required to travel within a defined sales/service territory to branch locations and visit Small Business customers at their place of business.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position located in Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have a background in finance and accounting which provides a basis for commercial loan underwriting and analysis, including the review and interpretation of client financial statements and tax returns, review and understanding of data in both personal and business bureaus is required.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of commercial credit review experience including a strong background of reviewing personal and commercial financial statements.
- Must have some general business and banking background.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
- Must be an independent thinker in collaboration with other professionals and have the ability to “find a way” to make a loan request while maintaining the credit quality dictated by bank policy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.