Carlisle Weatherproofing Technologies (CWT) has an exciting opportunity for a Site/Facility Engineer to join our ever-growing team in our Mead, NE plant. As the Site/Facility Engineer
you will be responsible for oversight and technical support as it relates to major maintenance and/or capital improvements to existing facilities, and engineering management for the design and construction of new facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assesses CCM facilities (primarily manufacturing/warehousing) from an infrastructure and operation perspective.
* Develops a working plan to address short term and long-term service necessary to maintain appropriate operational capability at each CCM site/facility. Plans shall include but not be limited to cost estimate, basic scope description, timing, duration, required resources, and funding requirements.
* Develops and maintains a database for each site/facility that captures relevant information.
* Tracks and documents active and completed projects specific to site/facility.
* Leads effort to prepare funding requests associated with major projects identified in working plan.
* Leads/manages projects in working plan following standard PM protocol established by Engineering Dept., including project schedule, budget tracking, coordination meetings, communications, documentation, close-out, etc.
* Establishes support team of CCM site and project specific personnel when warranted.
* Assist in identifying and lead cost savings and throughput improvement projects for the site.
* (Potential Future State) Lead maintenance department activities, management, planning, spare parts inventory through CMMS-like system.
* Building systems including HVAC, security, electrical, communications (IT), plumbing and piping.
* Project and Construction Management expertise.
* Manufacturing and Construction Safety & Environmental Health best practices understanding/awareness.
* Ability to quickly diagnose problems and determine best course of action to correct.
* Demonstrated ability to follow up and see projects through to completion.
* Negotiating skills.
* Analyzes situations to determine if work should be outsourced or insourced to meet schedule, performance and costs.
When you join CWT, you will become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas, and appreciates your work. We think we have something special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off - Hard work should be rewarded. You will receive paid vacation and a generous number of paid holidays.
Healthcare - We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement - Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We will match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training - We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement - Ready to get the degree? We will pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams - You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next breakthrough innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!