The Silo Operator loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant, yard or work site.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Monitors and records daily levels of fly ash in the silos
- Loads trucks with fly ash directly from the silo
- Weighs trucks and records the information in SMS or on a production sheet
- May pull samples of fly ash from loads and silos for testing; may assist in or perform required tests
- Attends regular safety meetings
- Assists in the disposal operation where required
- Operates a water truck -- cleans out bottom ash basin with loader
- Performs maintenance on grounds and facilities as directed
- Must be able to perform lock out tag out procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.