We are looking for a Forklift Operator (picking/pulling/ loading) to join our Shipping team in Tooele, UT.
Hourly Wage: $25.00 plus shift differential
Sign on Bonus of $1500.00 to be divided in three equal parts and given at 90, 180, and 270 days.
Operate forklifts to pick and stage loads on the dock floor. Occasionally loading flat bed and box trucks. Employee will be used to fill in on other jobs in the plant as required.
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
* Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products throughout the manufacturing floor, and out flat bed, or box trucks for shipment
* Pick orders as stated on the order form
* Inspect material for quality defects
* Fill out all paperwork associated with order
* Load orders onto flatbed and box trucks
* Housekeeping of plant inside and out
* Perform cycle counts
* Fill in on other areas of the plant as required
* At least 1-3 years' experience operating a sit-down forklift
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of warehouse layouts, and cycle counting
* Basic math skills
* Basic computer skills (ShopFloor, Outlook, Excel and Word)
* High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred
* Ability to complete assigned tasks under strict deadlines
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screening, education verification (if applicable), reference check, and physical abilities test (PAT).
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
This position conducts their work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to the outdoors; there is exposure to loud machinery, fumes, odors, and dust. Typical hours are Sunday through Thursday, 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., with possible overtime and weekend work required. Business is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked.
For this position, it is required to be able to lift up to 75 pounds frequently. There is a repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing and pulling constantly up to 75 pounds.
In addition this position requires the following abilities: Standing, Walking, Lifting, Reaching above shoulders, Bending and Twisting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
San Diego, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 11 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!