HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for preparing documentation and getting finished goods shipped to distribution centers and customers in an accurate and timely manner without incurring down time. The open position is available on 2nd shift (2:30 PM - 10:30 PM).
- Enter, view and modify stock transport orders for finished goods to distribution centers
- Complete SAP transactions for shipping, production confirmation, and transfer between lot codes
- Cycle count and reconcile finished goods inventory on a daily basis
- Manage impound inventories and disposition status
- Communicate with Corporate Customer Service on a daily basis to prioritize customer and replenishment shipments
- Communicate daily activities with other team members and shifts within the plant
- Create daily truck schedules and track Bills of Lading
- Call carriers to schedule appointment times using least cost mode and carrier
- 1 to 2 years of current or recent work experience in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Availability to work 2nd shift schedule (2:30 PM - 10:30 PM) as well as weekend overtime shifts
- Strong problem solving and communication skills as well as a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate level math and computer skills required (Microsoft Office and Outlook; SAP experience considered a plus)
- High school diploma or GED required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.