HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
What we offer
Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Obtain and review load schedule and verify the part number and quantity available of parts required.
- Assemble shipments for the day's requirements (staging) and apply address labels and wrap staged skids.
- Locate and relocate finished goods in rack (storage) locations and move pallet to sorted customer/carrier area to await carrier transportation.
- Notify Shipping Clerk of part number, quantity, lot number, from one location to anotherlocation, so electronic change can be made the same time the physical change is being made
Who we are looking for
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- One more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.