Tremco Construction Products Group brings together Tremco CPG Inc.'s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing and Roofing & Building Maintenance divisions; Tremco Barrier Solutions Inc.; Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal brands; Prebuck LLC; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.; Weatherproofing Technologies Canada and PureAir Control Services, Inc. Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 21 manufacturing facilities, 6 distribution sites, and 3 R&D/technology sites, and employ more than 2,700 people across North America.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Ensures goods shipped and received are accurate, orders are packed and processed correctly and in a timely, cost-effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform standard work in a safe manner by following all written and verbally communicated safety rules and procedures.
- Operate forklift and/or pallet jack to move raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensure items are properly packed, labeled, and staged for shipment.
- Document and maintain accurate shipping records.
- Safely and accurately load all outbound freight.
- Unload inbound trailer deliveries and read/complete supporting documents (i.e., bill of lading (BOL))
- Identify, record, and provide recommendations for any issues or non-conformities relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Participate in inventory procedures and cycle counts.
- Cross-train on other production functions to provide assistance as business need dictates.
- Clean and maintain assigned area.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) EXPERIENCE:
One to two years related experience and/or training OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to function effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility, and dependability
Incumbent must be able to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, kneel, talk, hear, and lift up to 50 lbs. BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
The hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges between $18.45 and $21.39. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including but not limited to health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Bonus/Commission, and continuing education. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This job has expired.