Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical is an innovative commercial HVAC, facilities, and MEP services company. Through innovative design, quality execution, and 90+ years of experience providing total mechanical solutions, we help clients across Wisconsin meet their facilities' full lifecycle requirements.
We are looking for employees to be part of a rewarding, productive work environment. Together, we solve complex challenges, complete ambitious projects, and deliver top-quality service. Our drive to create more efficient, sustainable, comfortable environments for our customers continues to fuel our strong market position-and is the foundation on which our employees build fulfilling careers.
To encourage the development of your full potential, we offer vast opportunities to learn new skills and experience innovation at work.
Job Title: Service Sales/Project Manager - Madison
Job Summary: The Service Sales/Project Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new preventative maintenance business opportunities along with managing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present to prospective clients using a sound understanding of contractual documents and clearly identify the features, functions, and benefits of the proposal.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning.
- Keep informed of industry trends, check on competitive activity, and develop new methods of attaining new business.
- Cross-sell products and services to our existing customer base as well as prospect for new business.
- Prepare planned maintenance proposals, quotations, negotiate and close sales.
- Actively pursue and acquire new business through developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to present to prospective clients and possess a sound understanding of proposed project plans, specifications, and other contractual documents.
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with performing work.
- Establish sales objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and problems.
- Manage sales to ensure the budgets established are met.
- Knows how to search for new customers using all available resources
- Can develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Five years of sales experience with demonstrated selling
- Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained
- Offers superior service and knowledge to customers
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.