WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Service Sales Executive position is a strategic member of AVI-SPL's Regional Sales Organization with a concentration on the identification, development, and closing of solutions-oriented Service offerings. This role works closely with the Regional Service Sales Manager and local office leadership to target net new Customers and existing Customers that are under-served by AVI-SPL from a Service offerings perspective. Within existing accounts, will work with assigned Account Managers to expand existing offerings by bringing forward the full value of the entire Service capabilities of AVI-SPL.
To enable focus within a diverse and robust service catalogue, Services Sales will prioritize their direct involvement towards new business within multi-element Services engagements. Proper regional office and account management alignment, subject matter expertise, and redirection to appropriate sales enablement resources will be provided in support of all other recurring Services opportunities.
Achieve assigned Service line of business (LOB) booking targets. Develop and execute a region specific business plan with assigned target accounts, marketing and business development activities and other defined key success factors.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Perform account-mapping exercises with the local office and regional sales leadership to identify current AVI-SPL Customers who are underserved by the Company's service catalogue and represent the target profile for consumers of AVI-SPL's platform-oriented solutions.
- Drive strategy meetings with Sales Managers in which "ATTAIN" Customer accounts - those accounts that are not active AVI-SPL Customers but that represent strategic value to the Company - are identified to target with a Services-oriented solution approach.
- Leverage information gained through account-mapping and strategy meetings to build relationships with in-region Account Managers and establish team-selling strategies to expand and / or pursue engagements with target Customers.
- Ensure successful positioning of AVI-SPL Services within target accounts and for achieving assigned sales bookings objectives. This includes developing Customer-specific solutions or "stories" and participating in the delivery of these solutions to target Customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key Customer stakeholders to ensure AVI-SPL maintains a favorable position and that the desired value proposition is being provided.
- Support pre-approved Request for Proposal solicitations that center on multi-element Services engagements. Lead in the development and presentation of strategies necessary to properly position AVI-SPL within these opportunities in a creative and differentiated fashion.
- Collaborate with the Company's Product Management organization and Solution Architect team to develop and evolve proper sales proposal and quoting tools.
- Engage with the Company's regional and local office leadership to understand regional trends or demands for technology Services. Interact with key Customer stakeholders - both potential and existing - to collect direct feedback on market requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Management and corporate marketing to co-develop externally facing collateral including but not limited to success stories, white papers, references, presentations templates, fact sheets, value justification and calculation tools, or verticalized content, tailored for the different phases of the Customer's journey and different buyer roles.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Must have strong teamwork skills to operate in a team selling environment to new and existing Customers • Ideal candidate should have excellent presentation skills and be comfortable sharing thought leadership with Executive stakeholders from AVI-SPL, Customers, Manufacturers, and Third-Party Service Providers • Strong written skills and competence with business applications used to construct documents, financial analysis, or presentations
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development, building account plans, lead generation and responding to proposals
- Entrepreneurial outlook - Experience in identifying leads and converting the leads into business, demonstrating tools and capabilities
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Solid business / problem solving skills with the focus on customer service (internally and externally)
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum of a 4-year degree or comparable industry experience is required
- ITIL Foundations certification or comparable industry certification is preferred and will be a requirement within 9 months of employment
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive solution selling success is required. Specific experience in selling Services, unified communications, software as a service, or licensing and subscriptions is preferred
- Experience in the audio visual and collaboration industry or building technologies is preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading large complex opportunity pursuits with multiyear deal structures and operational savings scenarios
- Experience operating in a team selling and / or complex matrix business environment is desirable
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.