Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services,specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-TechEngineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, BusinessIntelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologiesand the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations inEurope, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly- owned subsidiary of Cap GeminiS.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our client's expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!
JD: Service Engineer
Location: Seattle/ Redmon/Bellevue,WA
• 9 + years' experience inoperations / development for BI / Datawarehouse environments
• 7+ of SQL Serverdevelopment experience writing complexstored procedures, triggers, views.
• Must have strongexperience with Azure - Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory, Databricks
• Strongunderstanding of BI landscape.¿ Ability to work in large, complex developmentBI projects including the proactive identification of issues and coordinationof resolutions.
• Expertise in T-SQL
• Strong Analyticaland troubleshooting skills.
• Able to workindependently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
• Ability tocommunicate with Business and developers accordingly.
• Strongcommunication skills in both written and spoken English.
• Excellentcommunication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraintsare necessary.
• Awareness of Azureinfrastructure & PaaS Components
• Demonstratedexperience in managing production environments, handling major incidents anddata quality / publish related issues
• Work on complex BIecosystems and maintain solutions based on SQL SSIS, Azure Databricks, SQLSSAS inproduction environments
• Optimize PL /SQL procedures / ETL jobs for processing times
• Troubleshoot andfix data anomalies, ensure data accuracy through validation
• Root CauseAnalysis and fixes to avoid recurring issues, manage business continuity / failover plans
• Release deploymentin UAT and Production when needed.
• Month End supportwhich may require working on weekends at times
• Collaborate withinfrastructure teams to resolve issues, as needed
• Participate inBusiness Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps inrequirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
• Manage errorsgracefully. Document code and work completed.
• Conductappropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs andperformance criteria.
• Provide support asneeded throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
• Provide clientcommunication as appropriate to project.
Email resumes to: Harneet.email@example.com
Minimum education qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MISor related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy: