Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray Fiber. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with us. Hargray Fiber is offering a career opportunity as a Service Delivery Customer Experience Leader!
General Description of Position:
To earn total customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing installation and repair services that exceed the quality and value expectations of our customers, employees, owners and the community. Responsible for supervision of all maintenance and repair of OSP cables and supporting network elements used to supply telecommunications services. Performs quality assessment of all plant types as needed and manages work activities related to preventive maintenance, splicing, troubleshooting, and repairs. Schedules team members and contract resources to ensure troubles, service orders, and plant issues are worked in a timeline manner. Responsible for leadership and direction for day-to-day performance while maintaining a high level of professionalism and cooperation between different departments and work areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recommends strategic plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs the installation and repair of services to residential customers to include voice, video and internet services from splicing and drop services to customer education.
- Performs quality control assessment of all installation and repair, splicing, and drop services and maintenance and repair activities.
- Sets goals for the operation to ensure that the company can achieve its overall objectives. Acts as a coordination point between sales and operations leadership.
- Reviews service order activity and performs trouble ticket analysis.
- Performs quality control assessment of all OSP plant maintenance and repair services, including splicing, maintenance, and repair of copper, coaxial, and fiber cables from the Central Office or Head End to the de-mark box located at the customer premise.
- Directs the repair of OSP plant that carries voice, video, and internet services in a hands-on manner.
- Assists in testing of fiber, coaxial, and copper cables; uses various fault locating equipment to isolate source of try to isolate source of trouble or complaint, including forward and reverse testing of HFC plant.
- Addresses employee and customer complaints and problems immediately. Reports or escalates issues to appropriate level of management as required.
- Reads and interprets staking sheets and cable design schematics to splice newly installed cable in pedestals; provides as-built information back to design engineers when variances are identified.
- Verifies information on repair orders and service orders; advises appropriate employees of any needed corrections or changes in information.
- Oversees management activities across departments and personnel levels to ensure integrity of budget, schedule, and technical performance of operations.
- Ensures excellent customer experience for all customers, both internal and external, by coordinating department to operate as a team in accordance with Hurray’s Guiding Principles for customer service.
- Communicates to ensure that information, company goals and objectives, and performance are transferred in a timely manner to all levels of personnel.
- Supports team in embracing company initiatives and direction by providing a unified front with managerial decisions and modeling behaviors expected of team.
- Prepares and delivers periodic operational reports depicting achieved service levels.
- Performs skills assessment of all Installation and Repair Technicians, Cable Maintenance Technicians, Splicing Technicians, Construction Leaders, and Construction Assistants and recommends training as required.
- Inspects department vehicles to ensure they are kept in a clean, orderly, well-stocked fashion. Reviews monitoring data to ensure safe operation and compliance with Company policies. Completes necessary paperwork for maintenance or repairs to vehicle.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Works with team to identify and implement customer or colleague experience improvement activities and process improvements.
- Initiates and directs plans to motivate workers to achieve goals, strive for maximum efficiency and to go beyond what is expected.
- Supports and enforces company policies and directives.
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as hiring, promoting, transferring, discharging, disciplinary measures, pay increases, etc.
- Responsible for timely performance evaluation of employees based upon measurable objective criteria.
- Responsible for training and development of all employees.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure trouble and service orders are worked in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of the department and the Company.