The Senior Value-Based Programs Professional supports successful value-based provider relationships with a focus on improving the provider experience and achieving path-to-value goals. The Senior Value-Based Programs Professional works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
How we Value You
Benefits starting day 1 of employment
Competitive 401k match
Generous Paid Time Off accrual
Go365 perks for well-being
The Senior Value-Based Programs Professional advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Develops training materials and presentations to communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Collaborates with market associates, as well as key partners across the organization such as the Provider Engagement team
- Captures, analyzes and manages data from a variety of sources
- Assists with ongoing trainings and presentations
- Supports the evaluation of our value-based providers through ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - ability to build pivot tables
- 2+ years of data analysis skills
- 1+ year experience of health related field
- Financial and business acumen; ability to put context around data and find root cause issues specific to data
- Experience with building and conducting presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think "outside the box"; ability to identify issues and provide resolutions quickly
Additional InformationOur Hiring Process
- Familiar with SAS and/or SQL
- Experience utilizing data visualization platforms
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message and email to gather more information using a software platform called Modern Hire. Modern Hire Text, Scheduling and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you may receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice, Text Messaging and/or Video interview. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews
Ifyou have additional questions regarding this role posting and are an Internal Candidate, please send them to the Ask A Recruiter persona by visiting go/Buzz and searching Ask A Recruiter! Please be sure to provide the requisition number so we may be able to research your request quicker.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m (satellite and/or wireless internet connections are NOT permitted for Work at Home roles) and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiringprocess.#ThriveTogetherScheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.