Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Technical Product Owner in Charlotte, NC.Summary:We are working with one of the fastest growing healthcare insurance providers in the nation that is need of a Technical Product Owner who is available to start on a contract with expectation to convert to full-time. This is a fantastic opportunity and has flexibility in locations, with preference in the Charlotte, NC area and open to the entire state of New York. Responsibilities:
- Roadmap development
- User story prioritization
- Backlog refinement
- Identify definition of done (DoD)
- Test case development (with QA)
- Client Management (onboarding and issue management)
- Metrics Analysis (Determine quality of user experience)
- MS Office Suite
- Elastic, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.