A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role:Youwill be a criticalcontributor todefiningour Life Science strategy. As the Senior Strategy Manager, you will collaborate with key business stakeholders to help support and drive strategy development activities and strategic initiatives in several technology areas from research to production of drugs with products, services and software. Based on customer insights, you will together with your team define new growth areas for Life Science and create a clear roadmap to build new business.Youwillcreate concrete proof points along the way to support exciting business cases and present these business cases to executives in the company.
Who you are:MinimumRequirements:
- Generating critical market insights around potential new business related to technologies of focus
- Analyzing internal and external data to identify performance trends & opportunities, and to inform strategic direction
- Leveraging secondary sources and interfacing with primary market research colleagues & to analyze market trends, to identify potential opportunities
- Define and execute critical proof-of-concepts
- Build, present and get approval on business cases for new businesses around the technologies of focus.
- Provide professional development to team, creating an engaged workplace.
- BS with 8+ years' experience, MS with 3+ years' experience
- Experience within strategy development, management consulting, or similar role
- Strong business acumen with analytical andproblem-solvingskills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design and execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Excellent Excel &PowerPointskills
What we offer:
- MBA is a plus
- Highly organized; independent self-starter able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; adapt well to change and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience designing and driving complex, multi-stakeholder projectsin matrix organization
- Experience partnering with, presenting to, and influencing upper management audiences
- Highly curious and entrepreneurial spirit
- Existing in-depth knowledge of life science tools, services and softwaremarket
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative, flexible and team-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills to all levelsoftheorganization with an astute attention to detail & accuracy
- Able to build effective relationships, influence people, drive accountability and resolve conflict.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219424
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time