Senior Project Manager -- Commercial Construction If you are a Project Manager with Commercial Construction experience, please read on!
Our company has been a major name in the construction industry for over a century. We work in a wide variety of industries to create solutions to overcome our client's greatest obstacles. We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our Mid-Atlantic team and help create long-term relationships with clients. Our Mid-Atlantic team is a group that values teamwork and cooperation among its members and can't wait for you to join us!
What You Will Be Doing As the Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing existing client relationships while also having the ability to gain new business from both existing and potential clients. You will act as a leader, focused on collaboration and teamwork for the entirety of your projects including managing the budget, schedule, purchasing process, and overall project quality. You will be the main point of contact for all stakeholders including PM's, architects, subs, and owners.
What You Need for this Position - 6+ Years Commercial Construction Project Manager experience
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering strongly preferred
- Experience in handling multiple projects at once with values surpassing $20m
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency with scheduling, delegating tasks, budgeting, and negotiating contracts
- Proven track record of leading construction crews to complete projects ahead of schedule and under budget
- Safety-first mindset to collaborate with Superintendents on safety plans
What's In It for You - $120,000 - $170,000 base salary depending on experience
- Company-wide bonus program
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager with Commercial Construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!