Senior Project Manager
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Data Analyst in Getzville, NY.
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Tampa, FL or Irving, TX or Greenwich Street, NY, NY
Anticipated Duration: 12 months contract with possible extension or permanent depending on the performance of the candidate and client needs
Remote then onsite at one of the above locations.
Senior Risk and Control Project Manager
o Must have at least 5 years Risk Management Experience
o Understanding Line of Defense Audit Concepts
o Minimum 5 Years Project Management Experience
o Minimum 2 years Agile
o Process Management and Re-engineering Experience Preferred
* Enable successful delivery of infrastructure projects by working with the team through the entire project lifecycle
* Lead daily operation of the projects by planning the projects, working with multiple technology streams for delivery, driving work through project teams and communicating regularly with shareholders
* Ensure that projects are aligned with the project structure as per guidelines issued by the central team, implementing improvement practices when possible to maximize client happiness and financial saves
* Highlight risks, anticipate change requirements, and advance issues in a timely manner
* Provide regular updates to all concerned partners with regards to project health, financial tracking, action items, and support requirements
Stakeholder Management and People Responsibilities
* Act as a liaison between various Client businesses providing direction and support on Client goals and key initiatives
* Champion the dynamic relationship between the Client reporting groups and other key individuals to cultivate partnerships and collaboration to drive extraordinary results
* Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
* Actively strive towards self-development by creating and following development plans based on discussions with management
* Experience in working effectively with virtual and remote teams, and able to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
Core Role Competencies
* Project Management: Extensive experience leading a portfolio of projects, programs and initiatives across multiple lines of business. Prioritizes activity/resources based on corporate strategy.
* Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering improvements.
* Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
* Commercial and Financial Acumen: Identifies and monitors key indicators to gauge performance and identify trends, and makes decisions considering the bottom line.
* Risk Management: Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect task completion, delivery or achievement of customer satisfaction. Evaluates controls to help mitigate negative outcomes through prevention, detection and correction. Identifies the risks of negative outcomes, including inadvertent error or fraud. Ensures ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Team (People) Leadership: Experience in leading virtual teams ensuring all members stay connected, motivated and productive through the establishment of common purpose, goals, roles and structure. Provides resources/support to remove obstacles to team accomplishments.
* Execution Excellence: Gets involved in a project or initiative that has many actions and uncompromising time frames. Follows through on commitments and takes ownership to ensure that others follow through as well.
* Organizational Change Management: Adapts quickly to changing conditions. Facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace. Focuses on the long-term good of the change; able to clearly explain the effects of changes, supports others who are experiencing difficulty of the change. Provides opportunities for others to ask questions and make suggestions about change efforts. Handles complexity.
* Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
* Effective Communication: Is able to effectively communicate across a number of communication settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve understanding.
* Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
Skills / Experience Levels
* You have experience influencing stakeholders and working with senior technologists preferably in a comparable technology or financial institutions organization.
* You have strong communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in high stress situations
* You are a self-starter with problem solving experience having handled large, complex projects in a process-driven project environment
* You have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, able to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and changing priorities
* You have strong communication skills with the ability to influence manage and articulate clearly to project stakeholders and senior management
* You have a positive, does what it takes attitude to drive success
* You care about providing a great experience to your internal customers.
* You are attentive to detail and have confidence with project tracking, reports, metrics and presentations. You are proficient with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, or other analytical tools associated with project management
* You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 143513 when responding to this ad.
Coaching And Mentoring
Complex Problem Solving