Job ID: 2112256
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented, inventive and influential Program Manager (PM) to lead large multi-cloud management advisory services in support of national security objectives. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience managing a large-scale, complex initiatives for the IC Community. PM will ensure the contract performs within its cost/price and schedule; manage deliverables, contract compliance requirements, and performance baseline. PM will also collect operational metrics, oversee personnel staffing, as well as security-relevant updates and service offerings, strategic plans, and roadmaps.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management of Information Systems, Engineering, or additional years of specialized experience in a technical or IT management discipline in the areas of Computer or Information Technology (6 additional years of experience in lieu of degree)
- Must have 15+ years of experience in Program Management
- Must have 5+ years of experience with working in the IC
- Must have 3+ years of experience supporting Multi-Cloud orchestration and solutions with commercial public cloud offerings in AWS, Azure, Google, Microsoft, or IBM
- Must have 3+ years of experience in DevOps tool chains and (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Must have 5+ years of experience in bringing innovative approaches to address complex problems bridging operational and technical domains
- Must have 5+ years of experience utilizing organization development and change management to support new strategic initiatives
- Must have strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to program issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the IC organizations
- Must have sbility to work with contract personnel and manage subcontract relationships
- Must have knowledge of security technology operational industry standards
- Leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
- PMP Certification
- Cloud (AWS or Azure) Certification(s)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.