Senior Product Manager II
Are you a passionate product professional looking to use advanced technology to save lives?
Are you an experienced Product Manager with expertise working with mobile applications?
Remote option - U.S. (East Coast preference), UK or Ireland
About our Team
Our team supports a suite of products that provide essential, well-loved clinical references for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and medical librarians. These products empower healthcare providers with a trusted source of clinical knowledge. They quickly answer their questions at the point of care, and beyond which ultimately improves the lives of their patients. Our products are sold both B2C and B2B globally to Integrated Delivery Networks, individual hospitals, residency departments, and medical libraries.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager II you will lead the mobile experience for the ClinicalKey suite of products. You will be responsible for leading the product vision and roadmap for the ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey Now mobile app experiences and related user journeys that improve and differentiate the overall app experience, encourage repeat use on both iOS and Android platforms, for millions of clinicians worldwide. You'll work closely with our team of global and regional product managers to create cohesive experiences within the apps.
- Creating and driving the 2-3-yr strategic vision for ClinicalKey Suite mobile applications . Will have a deep understanding of customer data and insights
- Driving the mobile strategy through an executable product roadmap. Will also collaborate with the ClinicalKey product teams to prioritize and launch globally
- Innovating on behalf of our customers to optimize the CK mobile app experiences across iOS and Android systems
- Partnering with Clinical Solutions-wide cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Account Management, etc.). Will drive innovation and develop new strategies to develop a world-class app
- Partnering with ClinicalKey product colleagues to ensure that your work complements the ClinicalKey web experience
- Monitoring and reporting on related key performance indicators, escalating issues early and providing data-driven recommendations
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 5+ yr's of product management experience with 1-2+ yr's of mobile app product management experience. Working in Health IT at SaaS tech and/or B2C companies is essential
- Have passion and excitement for working within the mobile ecosystem across iOS and Android
- Have a Bachelors or Master's degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline). This is a preference but not essential.
- Have proven analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Be a creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Have technical experience: you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
We want to protect your health, help you accumulate wealth and secure your future. We are therefore delighted to offer:
• Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
• Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Tax-free childcare support
• Parental leave options
• Health screening and private medical benefits
• Season ticket loanAbout Us
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join UsPurposeful Work
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.Growing Every Day
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.Colleagues Who Care
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.