Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Lead I&C Engineer ; this role is based in Greenville SC. Wood P&E is looking for electrical leaders who want to join a team with a clear vision of the future and a plan for steady long-term growth.
If you are looking for a job where you will be challenged, pushed to excel and given opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility we are convinced you will thrive and enjoy working at Wood.
- Resource Management and Planning
- Lead capital project engineering design team
- Quality control of all deliverables within the scope of I&C
- Interface with Project Management and Client and liaise with other project discipline
- Oversee the devlopment of l oop diagrams, c ontrol panel layouts, intrument location plans, Industrial Network design, and database design/administration
- Assist in preparation of I&C cost estimates and defining scopes of work for project design and study proposals
- Prepare I&C Equipment Specifications, Data Sheets, Purchase Requisitions and Bid evaluations as required. Review Vendor Documents
- Build internal and external relationships with key suppliers, customers and internal & external service providers or contractors
- Work with I&C engineers, technologists and designers to provide I&C design and deliverables to a variety of projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Prefer 10 to 25 years' experience with design of I&C for Heavy Industrial Installations
- Power Plant, Pulp and Paper Mill , Utility Solar, Cement Plant and/or Cogen Plant power design experience preferred
- Previous experience (>10years) in I&C project experiences in North America
- Demonstrated experience leading project design teams
- Familiarity with applicable codes, standards and regulations used in North American
- Knowledge and Experience using some of the following applications: Excel; Word AVEVA Instrument;
- Liaise with other project disciplines
- Be flexible with the ability to manage change
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff in a team environment
- Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision and still meet commitment deadlines
- Good organizational skills, writing skills, presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.