Job Location: Hershey, PA
The Sr. Specialist HR Core Process will be part of a team responsible for HR annual process including talent planning, performance management, goal setting, succession planning, career development, analytics, and compensation. This role will be critical in partnering with the COE's (who are responsible for the program design) to deliver the outcomes defined, providing a simple, efficient solution and excellent user experience. The Sr. Specialist HR Core Process will focus on optimization, simplification, and elimination of manual steps through technology.
HR Annual Process Technology Platform
- Responsible for the configuration and testing of the SuccessFactors Compensation and Reporting modules to support the execution of annual processes, including annual compensation and variable pay processes.
- Responsible for the support of the SuccessFactors Reporting modules to enable reporting self-service as well as data delivery for advanced data analytics.
- Ability to identify cause/effect relationships, solve root-cause issues while eliminating nonvalue added activities.
- Deliver technology that aligns business process and industry best standards utilizing existing software functionality and releases for continuous improvement.
- Partner in the evaluation of new technology with System Architecture, HR Technology, and Information Services.
- Cross Platform Support including Role Based Permissions and Business Rules.
- Provide back up support to the Specialist HR Core Process in the execution of the annual compensation processes.
- Complete semi-annual SuccessFactors Releases including testing and reviewing changes and enhancements to supported modules. Identify improvements to enhance user experience and drive optimization.
HR Project Delivery
- Collaborate with HR Consultants, HR Directors, HR Analytics, HR Centers of Excellence, Information Services, Sr. Specialist Core Process and key end users to clearly define requirements to facilitate annual process execution, system enhancements to existing technology and new system implementations.
- Manage projects for technology implementations and enhancements with a focus on continuous improvement and elimination of non-value-added manual steps within processes.
- Process execution to assure technology projects deliver within Hershey standards for technology implementation, consulting with cross-functional business experts as needed.
- Support technical documentation requirements of the project, either by the creation of documents and/or reviewing third party documents, including necessary data.
- B.S. Degree in HR, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience with HR technology platforms, systems, analytics and processes
Additional Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Systems thinking mindset with a strong bias towards User Experience
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Easily partners with colleagues at all levels and can collaborate across the globe
- Productively challenges existing conventions
- Advanced analytical & creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills at all organizational levels
- Comprehensive understanding of HR systems, analytics, processes, and data
- Clear understanding of organizational charts and related data elements
- Proven continuous improvement skills
- SuccessFactors Compensation & ORD Reporting experience strongly desired
- SuccessFactors Talent Suite experience preferred
- Project Management skills preferred
- Qualtrics Experience a plus
- Excellent MS Excel skills preferred
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
This job has expired.