The Senior Analyst, BWW Finance will work closely with the Manager, BWW Finance and Sr. Director, BWW Finance in developing financial models, supporting and facilitating long-range models for the strategic planning process, supporting annual and on-going planning/forecasting, performing benchmarking analyses, and providing analytical support for the brand. This position will prepare financial and analytical decision-making support for Inspire Brands, and support financial planning activities including annual business plans, monthly/quarterly forecasts, and period end business summary to meet company objectives.
- Support the accurate and timely preparation of BWW brand annual operating plans, monthly/quarterly forecasts proactive analyses, and presentations thereof.
- Assist in preparation of presentations related to BWW financial results and plans for the Board as well as internal Senior Management (AOP, forecasts, weekly forecasts, quarterly BOD/creditor presentations, monthly Business Summary etc.). Ensure the accuracy of information and confirm that outputs meet our very high standards.
- Support ongoing assessment of BWW financial performance, risks and opportunities and G&A spending, and support timely and proactive recommendations to BWW Brand President, BWW Leadership Team and Inspire Brands Leadership Team regarding potential opportunities to influence results.
- Assist in financial analysis support for BWW portfolio M&A decisions, BWW restaurant development (including new restaurants and restaurant remodels) and lease renewal decisions.
- Support enterprise-wide annual strategic planning process and long-range plan development through planning activities related to BWW initiatives and assumptions.
- Participate in the annual update process for BWW Bank Credit Report and BWW FDD.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 year Bachelor's degree.
Minimum Years of Experience
- 3 years of experience in Planning and Analysis or similar supervisory experience in Finance.
- Preferred: Restaurant experience and 4 years total experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding and working knowledge of finance, project / capital assessment, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in teams and balance competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints.
- Preferred: Experience with relational databases including Oracle, Access and SQL.
- Preferred: Experience with Enterprise Planning and Reporting software, including Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle EPBCS.
- Preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools, including Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.