WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The AVI-SPL Senior Service Technician will work in partnership with the Global Helpdesk to provide Service support for customers at customer sites with the end goals of restoring functionality to our customers' assets while delivering a world-class Customer Service experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Perform preventative maintenance visits to help maintain a stable client-based system
- Clean various AV equipment including but not limited to: camera lenses, monitors and equipment fans.
- Takes responsibility to accurately complete job documentation as needed
- Field installation of control programs (AMX / Crestron/Firmware) - upload and download capability
- Field service support of control programs (AMX / Crestron/etc.) - minor edits (could be with the aid of a programmer), compile, upload and download capability
- Field service support of networked devices (Routers, IP Protocols, etc.)
- Perform service tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including but not limited to: pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting projectors and hanging ceiling mounts
- Provide necessary training and support for next level service technicians
- Provide end-user client training as needed
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job
- Setup and troubleshoot various video codecs/video teleconferencing hardware
- Travel to various job sites required
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
- Ability to manage small to medium projects
- Ability to solder & crimp connectors
- Minor programming capability (AMX/Creston) - changes and troubleshooting
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of audiovisual integration experience preferred
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Preferred external training:
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course
- Avixa (InfoComm) Quick Start to the Audio-Visual Industry
- Avixa (InfoComm) CTS General Certification
- AMX Intro to Networking for AV Professionals
- Crestron Professional Installation
- Essentials of Crestron Programming Certification
- Exton AV Associate Certification
- AMX Programmer I
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.