The Senior Data Manager supports configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. The Senior Data Manager works assignments that involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provides oversight to ensure all Contract data conforms to OHCA(Oklahoma Health Care Authority) data standards and policies.
- Supports implementation of state agency and industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines.
- Acquires, validates, stores, protects, and processes required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
- Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data life-cycle needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 5 or more years' experience withdataintegration,reporting andverification.
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Must live within 25 miles of Oklahoma City, Ok.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Healthcare or managed care experience preferred.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS,QlickView, Hadoop, SQL or similar tools preferred.
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm. Central Standard Time.
Travel: Less than 5% (There will be no travel at this time due to business travel restrictions.)
Work Location: Office based but temporarily remote. In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time.These requirements include:Access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, Dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage/Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.