Senior Data Engineer If you are a Senior Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our innovative, highly talented team. This positions will report to the SVP of Data & Technology. You will play a significant role in our new audience measurement platform and will be responsible for software development as well as maintenance. You will also focus on building analytical tools to utilize for the data pipeline, providing actionable insights into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition.
What You Will Be Doing - Build scalable functions, fault tolerant batch & real time data pipelines to validate/extract/transform/integrate large scale datasets inclusive of location and time series data, across multiple platforms
- Optimize and expand our data platform, which spans across multiple cloud services, data warehouses, and applications
- Work closely with external data partners, application developers, business analysts, enterprise architects, and product owners
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure elements for greater scalability, data optimization & delivery, and automating manual processes
- Work with internal stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Research, evaluate, analyze and integrate new data sources and develop quick prototypes for new data products
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years working experience with SQL and good familiarity with Snowflake data warehouse, strong working knowledge in stored procedures and UDFs
- 4+ years working experience in building and optimizing scalable and robust big data batch pipelines
- Experience in Apache Airflow or other workflow engines and fluent in Python programming
- Strong working knowledge in data modeling, data partition and query optimization
- Experience in working in a startup- type environment, good team player, and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, eager to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Full health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Pension plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Fun work culture
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!