Senior C#/ .NET Engineer- HYBRID REMOTE If you are a Senior C#/ .NET Engineer with experience in Azure, please read on!
Located in greater Orlando, for business and general aviation, the military, the government, and land mobility services, we offer worldwide connection solutions. Through our sector-leading hardware and flight operations software, we have been working since 1997 to overcome the impossible and enhance communication technology. Our company's innovation and creativity-based culture enable our team members to flourish in a dynamic environment. We are seeking individuals who are driven by a desire to see customers satisfied and who thrive in a dynamic workplace.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN MELBOURNE, FL!!
What You Will Be Doing - Contribute to an Agile Scrum team by developing responsive web applications using Angular, TypeScript, .Net Core/Framework, SQL Server, and Azure Cloud technologies
- Demonstrates positive leadership with an approachable and helpful team member attitude
- Develop well-designed, testable, efficient, and maintainable code using best software development practices
What You Need for this Position At least 5-7 years full stack web application development experience in the following working in an Agile team environment:
- Angular and .NET web application development experience
- Agile Scrum / Kanban methodologies
- .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC 4+, .NET Core / Framework, Linq)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Bootstrap
- Web services WCF / Web API
- Visual Studio / VS Code
What's In It for You A salary of 100K-140K with:
- Health/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
So, if you are a Senior C#/ .NET Engineer with experience in Azure, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!