Vintun LLC is a small disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia, California and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
What will you do?
- Provide business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in support of the Navy's Digital Transformation effort.
- Serve as a business process liaison between contractor teams, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
- Research and document NAVSUP business and functional processes.
- Interview supply chain process owners and participants to establish current "As-Is" business process maps, requirements, pain points, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify organizational misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement.
- In a collaborative environment, aid in designing more efficient future "To-Be" supply chain business process.
- Collaborate with functional, technical, and budgetary counterparts to support program management efforts.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurately written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
- Develop and present project status presentations using Microsoft Suite.
- Facilitate virtual or in-person Kaizen events for each reengineering process using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assist in providing project management support.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking Senior Business Process Reengineering Specialist to join our team in support of our Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Supply Chain Architecture/Initiatives contract in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. The successful candidate will play a critical role in reviewing and improving existing supply chain business processes for NAVSUP that ultimately enhance Navy Logistics. The ideal candidate will have experience with business process reengineering, process improvement, data analysis, and Navy Supply IT system functionality. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate should have the ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
Job Requirements Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 years of IT experience, BA/BS engineering or related IT, prefer experience with process analysis and information systems integration
- NAVSUP experience or Navy Supply Chain Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and facilitate business process design and development workshops
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience
- Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio
- Project Management experience
- Experience presenting using Microsoft Teams
- Must be a US citizen
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Strong technical process writing ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well in teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Federal consulting experiences at "Big 4" or similar practice
Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This job has expired.