Job Location: Bentonville, AR
- This position will be responsible for assisting, managing, and executing omnichannel marketing programs to drive growth for Hershey's customers, Walmart and Club.
- This position will be essential in delivering cross functional project management and communication with internal teams (Category, Sales, Insights, Digital Commerce, Merch COE, Creative, Brand) and external partners (WMC, SMG, Advantage, etc.) to manage program development and execution.
- Lead development and execution for omnichannel marketing programs. Includes support and management of retail media, creation of briefs and development of signage, displays, digital advertising, sampling and custom content.
- Develop and manage integrated program timelines, monitoring agency and internal deliverables.
- Monitor and understand omni marketing programs to track execution and compile results.
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels and with the customer(s)
- Supports Omnichannel Marketing managers in program development and execution.
- Translates data/insights into demand generation. Collaborate with sales, category strategy, and insights teams to make fact-based recommendations for merchandising, marketing, and promotional opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, etc.):
Education: Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Experience: 3-4 years of experience executing customer marketing programs and events. Previous agency or ecommerce experience and working knowledge of retail media required.
- Basic knowledge of brand strategy and application across channel, including local marketing
- Understands omni marketing strategy and shopper behavior, demonstrates initiative to take action.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment. Strong problem solving and project management skills, proven ability to work on multiple assignments at once.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite systems including Excel, PowerPoint. Clear communication and effective presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 20% of time
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
This job has expired.