A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Reporting directly into the Head of Novel Modalities R&D, the Senior Analytical Scientist will work in the newly created Novel Modalities R&D organization to develop and implement analytical methods for bioconjugates or/and RNA lipid nanoparticles.
Who You Are:
- Lead the development efforts to deliver project milestones on-time and on-quality
- Understand challenges in the contract manufacturing industry and work to ensure MilliporeSigma is on the cutting edge of bioconjugation and lipid nanoparticles / liposomes
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge and "best-in-class" analytical technologies
- Demonstrate attention to detail in the planning, execution and documentation of experimental work
- Establish relationships in the industry that provide access to direct customer feedback and creates opportunities for world-class responsiveness and innovative growth
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or other related Scientific discipline with 5+ years laboratory experience
- 3+ years' experience in analytical techniques for biomolecules or liposomes
- 3+ years of R&D experience
- 3+ years of experience with HPLC, GC, and/or particle characterization instruments
What we offer:
- PhD with 3+ years or Master's degree with 5+ years of working experience
- Experience with analytical method development for antibody drug conjugate (ADC) or RNA lipid nanoparticles is a plus
- PAT and Automation (medium to high-throughput) experience in analytical method development is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as experience with advanced data analysis and/or statistical software systems
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214415
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.