American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Acquisitions & Dispositions Analyst is responsible for identifying, underwriting, and reporting on homes that meet the company's criteria for purchase and/or sale on a national level, managing acquisition portfolios of 500-1000 homes. This position ensures that the acquisition/disposition process of the company functions smoothly, and that proper controls are in place to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of all transactions.
- Develops the initial financial analysis and underwriting of Acquisition and Disposition portfolios on a national level, focusing on sizes of 500-1000 by utilizing yield analysis, sensitivity analysis, and various valuation models
- Creates, builds reporting to maintain complete clarity and accuracy of financial / cash flow models for all portfolios, disposition files, disposition models and sales processes nationwide
- Communicates regularly with outside brokers; collects, organizes, review, and summarize property diligence reports, leases, legal documents, financial and operating information, property condition reports, and other due diligence materials.
- Coordinates and communicates with the construction division, Asset Management, Property Management on various issues regarding the acquisition process.
- Gathers and evaluates economic, demographic and market data, including rent and sales comparable in various markets (property, buyers, sellers, etc.) as directed.
- Maintains several reports such as monthly and quarterly acquisition reports, monthly and quarterly disposition reports, reports comparing actual costs/yield to proforma costs etc.
- Must be able to perform all duties of the Acquisition & Dispositions Analyst position on a market level as needed
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Actively supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the VP, Acquisitions / Dispositions
Work where you feel right at home
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, business, accounting or economics required AND two years (2) of real estate acquisition/disposition or property management experience required OR Five (5) years of real estate or property management experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong understanding of financial analysis, cap rates, and REIT structure
- Experience in cash, stock, and leveraged transactions
- Understanding of MLS and other real estate tools
- Experience researching the internet and local MLS databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Yardi Voyager preferred
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords
Senior Acquisitions & Dispositions Analyst, supervisor, manager, coordination, real estate, property management, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy#LI-JA1
This job has expired.