Meta Reality Lab focuses on delivering Meta's vision of Metaverse through Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). Meta's SoC security team is a group in Meta Reality Lab with focus on defining and building secure computing platforms for AR/VR devices. We are seeking a security architect to help us deliver trustworthy products to our customers. As a Security Architect for AR/VR computing platforms, you will define state-of-the-art computer architecture to enable protection of user privacy, user data, and other critical assets. You will have the opportunity to leverage the entire vertical engineering stack, from transistors all the way up to software applications, to define security solutions. The ideal candidate has working knowledge of computer architecture security and/or operating system security.
Security Architect - AR/VR Computing Platform Responsibilities:
- Perform security analysis on Meta AR/VR products to identify security initiatives.
- Define security solutions using customized SoCs and HW/SW codesign.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in silicon, hardware, firmware, software, product management, etc. to deploy security solutions.
- Work with internal and external red teams on security assurance.
- 2+ years of experience translating business or product requirements into architectural and technical specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas, SoC security, CPU Microarchitecture security, and or Operating System security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with applied cryptography.
- Experience with attack tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Experience with threat analysis for embedded systems.
- Experience with Android or iOS security and Linux kernel security.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.