The Fresh Market & You:
The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We're looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a "can-do" attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team Member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
- AND much more!
About the Position:
Are you known for your attention to detail? Are you a good multitasker? As our Scanning Specialist , you will ensure accurate pricing and signage throughout the store at a fast pace. As part of The Fresh Market team, you will assist in providing excellent guest service. These duties are vital to The Fresh Market's functionality each da y and the ability of the store to deliver results .
What You'll Do:
- Create guest confidence by ensuring accurate pricing throughout the store, including daily, weekly, and specialty ad changes
- Conduct scheduled and random price audits to ensure accurate pricing for our guests
- Manage Produce ID Training Program for the front-end to ensure accurate scanning and pricing of produce for guests
- As part of the guest focused store team, operate a cash register during peak business, and assist with other areas of the store when needed
- Monitor temperature of cases, spill overs, ovens and storage areas and report any failures
- Inspect and store products to ensure quality in cleaning, sanitation procedures; track date and rotation of products, completing reports as necessary
- Ensure department adherence to all safety requirements and protocols, including food safety, per TFM policies, and per law
To meet the needs of our stores, guests and teams, this position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings and occasional overnight and holiday work.
Qualifications: At a minimum, what you'll need :
Preferred Q ualifications:
- 3 plus years of experience in either the retail, restaurant, or hospitality field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in leading teams
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Physical and Work Conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail, Culinary and/or Grocery experience
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift , push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tools equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment
- Required to spend long periods of time on feet and stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law )
- Required to wear approved hat, hair net, and/or beard guard , and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law .
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.
This job has expired.