- The applicant will sandblast parts to remove scale using a Uni-hone enclosed machine.
Key Position Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Sandblast parts.
- Remove scale using a Uni-hone enclosed machine.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessitated by change or condition.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Other related duties as required.
- Must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Some computer literacy in Windows environment.
- Proven team player and leader with good attendance.Beneficial Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent GED preferred.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish.
- Experience in the fastener industry.
- Knowledgeable in Aerospace industry.ITAR Requirement:
- Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizenor Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.Quality Requirement:
- Employees will participate as required in understanding, implementing and maintaining the CompanyQuality Policy in accordance with AS-9100B and/or ISO-9001:2000 requirements.Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Position works around machinery and equipment.The employee is expected to access, enter, and retrieve data by using a computer terminal.
- This is primarily a position that requires employees to stand for 8 hours.This position requires occasionally lifting parts up to 25 lbs. and the employee must often bend and reach to load materials on equipment.The employee also moves throughout the building to collect, deliver, and handle production parts.Employer’s Statement:
- This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors ormanagers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of thetasks listed in this job description.
- The company reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and responsibilities ofpositions within this job classification at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment,and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.